"auto" duty status
  • I would like to know how to set "auto" duty mode to my particular needs as a user (not adminostrator"). In particular, I would like to filter out all calls except for "structure fire" and "MVA persons trapped" between hours of 10pm and 7am.

Also, it would be great to have an Android lock screen widget to view call details by simply picking up the device with first unlocking it and the pulling up the app.
  • As a user, log into Active911's "Member Access" section on the website.  

Your device should be listed. 
    Click on your device.
    Click "By Search Term" next to "Filters"
    In the Off Duty section, type in the search terms you want to receive when you are off duty. Separate them by a comma.  These need to match what comes from CAD.  For example, if you want to get alert for "MVA persons trapped" but CAD sends that at "vehicle accident extrication", you won't get it.

Now, to set up auto on/off duty, that needs to be an administrator.  You don't have access to program times.  But you can manually put your phone into "off duty" mode and still get the calls you want.
  • I am an administrator. How do I setup our full time employees rotations? For instance, my rotation on week 1 is Monday Tuesday Saturday and week 2 is Sunday Wednesday Thursday. All 12 hour shifts.