iOS 12.2 No Notifications
  • Since upgrading to iOS 12.2, Override silent has not been working and notifications have been not working.
  • Our agency is also experiencing the same issue. Sometimes when we uninstall the app, re-install it, it will work again temporarily. We don't have the time to do this multiple times a day, day in and day out. 
  • Same here. iOS 12.2 on the XS Max isn't overriding silent, but I'm still getting notifications, just... Silently. Which is bad. I've relied on that setting for quite a while as a backup alert in a quiet bunkroom in case the station alert malfunctions, and now it isn't working.
  • Are all of you still experiencing the problem? We're in the process of beta testing Apple's new "Critical Alerts" feature, which will replace the existing "Override Silent" feature in our next iOS release.
  • Im still experiencing problems with the Override Silent function. I hope you guys get this fixed soon.

• Clifton - The problem you're having is unrelated to the original problem Laura posted about. There is a problem with our integration of Apple's new Critical Alerts feature with our override silent setting. We are working on a fix now, and it should be fixed soon.