Webview Hydrant Layer
  • We Imported Hydrants into out active 911 account.. Yet they always display on the PC web viewer. Can this layer be turned off or fixed for the web viewer as the hydrants cover responding personnel and call locations.

• I think they are working on a zoom feature similar to the iOS app but a toggle is a good idea too. My large webview screen looks like someone threw a tomato at it once I added the hydrants!
    Gary Dillon, Firefighter/Active911 Admin.
    Crozet Vol. Fire Dept.
    Crozet, VA
    www.crozetfire.org
  • Any update to the layering??? I would like to toggle this off at the station computer to see location of responding personnel. 
  • It is being worked on right now. University of Notre Dame is testing part of it this weekend. The new version will have a click-to-dispatch feature allowing temporary, event-level dispatching when addresses are not a viable option like fairs, sporting events, and search and rescue. When you click on the map, you can drop an incident at those coordinates.

The zoom levels will also be included in this update as well as the ability to dismiss calls from the screen.
    Active911, Inc
    support@active911.com
    https://www.active911.com/Contact