audible iWatch notifications
  • I posted this as a comment in another thread but it probably warrants a new one.  Notification appears inconsistent with my apple watch.    Some times only my watch audibly alerts, but yet other times the phone will audibly alert. I haven't been able to recognize a pattern.  Proximity of my watch to the iPhone doesn't seem to make a difference. My phone volume is mid-range, and the phone is not in the "mute" setting.  Is there either a watch, phone, or app setting that might affect this? I'm on the iPhone 6, ios v12.1.2,  Active 911 v1.5.26[7332]. Also, this situation occurs throughout the day, so I don't believe it is related to my Do Not Disturb settings. 
    Regards,
    Pete
    Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Dept.
  • Pete - Are you still having issues with how your watch and iPhone are notifying you of Active911 alerts? If so, your best bet is to contact our support team correctly. You can call them at 541-223-7992.
  • I have an issue with my iPhone (iOS 13.1.3) and iWatch (Series 4 v6.0.1) and Active911 (most current version). When my watch is paired there are NO audible alert from my phone. And yes silent is OFF on my phone and OFF on my watch. 

Thank,

Michael -
  • Michael,

Is the problem that you don't receive audible notifications on either your phone or watch, or only one of them?

You can't receive audible notifications for one app on both your phone and watch. It was designed that way by Apple. I recommend contacting our support team directly for help. You can call them at 541-223-7992.