windows phone
  • I have a windows 10 phone it automatically updated to the new version of active911 the first thing that happens was when I started active 911 it asked for my activation code and no matter what I do the code does not save. When I sign in it ask me for my activation code ever time
  • Lawrence M. , I am having the same problem with my windows phone. Have you found a fix? or an answer to the problem? thanks Neil
  • Lawrence and Neil - If you haven't already, I recommend contacting our support team about the problems you're experiencing. What you're describing sounds like a bug, and if you report it to our support team, they can work with our developers to resolve the issue. You can contact our support team by sending an email to support@active911.com, or calling 541-223-7992.
  • Did anybody get theirs fixed?  I'm in the same boat.
  • Paul,

This is not a bug that we have been able to reproduce or resolve yet. If you would like to help us troubleshoot this, please call us. We
    are open 7am to 4pm 
    PST
    Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your
    convenience you can give 
    us
    a call at (541) 223-7992. You can also try setting your device to receive the alerts as SMS to a smartphone which will provide you with a link to access and respond in the same way as the app.