Timestamps
  • This might have been discussed before, but I cannot find it. When a response button is activated on a device, is there or can there be a way to timestamp when the button was pushed?
  • If you tap on reports for that call in the app, you will see the timestamp there. You can also get that information by going to the website and downloading the CSV file for your alarms. You can choose which dates you would like. You would need to have the permissions to access the alarms tab for the website.
  • When I run a CSV file for alarms, under the response column there is only data that shows 1 person watching that call.  Is there a way to run a CSV file similar to the report from the app? So I can account for everyone that responded to that call and their times? 
  • Jordan W.,

In the responses column of the CSV file, it will list all of the responses that members pressed within their app. If you are only seeing 1 person watching, then see if you need to expand that row, or double check what the responses are on the alarms tab of the website. If there is an alert that should have more responses on it, then contact our support team with the Active911 # of that call and they can look into it. Their email is support@active911.com or 541-223-7992. Thanks!