Active911 website on Ipad/Iphone
  • Has anyone had trouble accessing the actual Active911.com website on their Iphone or Ipad? It seems when ever I try to log in to add users or adjust settings. I get an error message after the page refreshes multiple times. Anyone else with this problem?
  • Kyle S.,
    I have only had this issue with accounts with a lot of members(100+) in it. How many members are on the account you are a member of?
  • Most of the accounts I access are rather large, county wide accounts. Is there a solution that you know of?
  • Kyle S.,

There is not currently a solution. We are working to get this issue resolved, but do not have a work around on that platform at the moment. I am reaching out to our developers and will let you know on here and via email when this issue gets resolved or if there is an update. 

• Kyle S.,

This issue looks to be resolved on the new version of our website that is planning to be released by the end of February 2018. I have emailed you about this as well and will continue to follow up with you that way.