Not receiving reports
  • I have a Samsung S5 Active phone and use straight talk as a carrier. My battalion cheif got me set up with Active 911 and on day 1 I received 3 call reports. it has been about 3 days and I have not received any other call reports, and yes we have had calls since. I was looking through some of the posts already up. I do use power saving mode on my phone when I am not actively using it. In one post it is recommended that this is not in use. Am I to understand that each time I put my phone into power saver mode that i will have to reset my connection with active 911 by going through a series of steps as outlined in the previous post?
  • Jon A.,

We have had members notice that Power saving mode can disconnect a device from our service. Please try this trick to see if it will help your device reconnect:

-Enter Active911 app > Menu > Settings > Connection to Active911
    -Tap on Connection to Active911 5 times, until you see Renewing GCM Token
    -Tap on Connection to Active911 3 times, until you see Reregistering with Active911

If that doesn't help, please send us an email to support@active911.com about this issue so we can look into this issue further with you. Thank you!