help needed or new ideas for develpers
  • PDF file upload is there a way that we can upload a photo or PDF to add to map data or add note and photos to incidents. also can we add a scanner feed to the incident / alert call 
    ie alert call
    house fire at john st Sydney CBD 
    truck 1 on site radio ch 110 
    truck 2 fire attack of east side of house see attached photo
    could we upload alert /call info to alert ie
    house alarm sounding no fire found false call code 110
    attending fire in other station area code 6
    offers or ranking personnel given permission to change outer personnel response status ie john smith is on truck 1 but offer or ranking personnel to change him to truck 2 or onsite 
  • Grant,

You asked multiple questions in your post. I'm going to do my best to answer your questions in the order you asked them:

1) You can attach documents to map data points. The documents can be accessed through the mapping system of the app on your devices. For more information about that, follow the link below and read the "Attaching documents to map data" section:

http://wiki.active911.com/wiki/index.php/Map_Data

2) There is an app called Scanner Radio that allows you to listen to the radio feed of a specific radio frequency. The Android version of the Active911 app can be setup to automatically open Scanner Radio, and play audio, when you receive an alert through Active911. The iOS and Windows apps don't have that option.

3) Based on your description, I'm not sure what else you're requesting. I recommend contacting support to further discuss your ideas. We are open 7am to 4pm PST Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your convenience you can give us a call at (541) 223-7992.

You can also visit our ideas portal to view existing feature requests, and create new ones. Follow the link below to our ideas portal:

ideas.active911.com