"Sort by response type" not sorting on iPhone4
  • Updated App on Sept 16. 
    "Sort by response type" looks useful. 
    It doesn't do anything when I click sort. 
  • Jerold, What Active911 app version are you running? You should be able to check this in the app store. If there is an update, please see if the update enable this feature to work. I know you mentioned you updated recently, I just want to check that it is the latest one. 

Also, have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? What iOS version is your device running that is having this issue?
  • Jerold,

I just downloaded the most recent version of the
    Active911 iOS app on my iPhone 6. I sent a test to a couple of devices
    in my account, and selected different responses on each device. The tests I ran worked normally.

While I was testing, I noticed that depending on the responses the devices have selected, sorting the list by "Response Type" or "Device Name" might not change the order of the devices listed. The "Sort By Devices Name" will sort the list by numeric, then alphabetic order. It is possible to have the same order of devices when using the "Sort By Devices Name" or "Sort By Response Type", based on the names of devices and responses selected for the alert.

If you continue to have problems, I recommend giving us a call. When you call, you need to use a phone other than the one having problems to call us. We are open 7am to 4pm PST Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your convenience you can give us a call at (541) 223-7992.
  • iPhone 4 running iOS version 7.1.2.  Looks like Active911 app is version 1.5.16. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Didn't change anything. 

App still works fine.  Just seems weird that it doesn't do anything when I click on sort.  

Got a buddy on the department that has an iPhone 5 and it seems to work correct for him. 
    I haven't asked around, anybody else on the department, if they have updated or noticed or had any issues... 
  • Jerold,

I haven't had any other users report problems with this feature on iOS. Do you have time to give us a call and complete some troubleshooting? We are open 7am to 4pm PST Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your convenience you can give us a call at (541) 223-7992.