IOS App exits and looses call.
  • I have been having a consistent problem that has just cropped up. If using the mapping an screen for an alarm all seems well then suddenly the app will close, and the iPad goes to home screen. If I re open the app again the call I was responding to is no longer listed there. 
    It is consistent now. I also had it happen if I am on the mapping screen and not tracking an alarm.
    It happens consistently when I cross the State Line (IN to MI, or MI to IN). I thought it was just on a particular road, but had it happen yesterday 8 miles away, right on the state line again?
    Any one else?
    any ideas?
    iPad Air2, Verizon, and latest version of A911.

Mike
  • Mike,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. I'm not sure what is causing the issue you're describing, but it sounds like something we might need to send to our development team. Before I can do that, I need a couple things from you:

1) You said that you're using the most recent version of the iOS app. To make sure that is the case, please uninstall and reinstall the app on the device.

2) After you have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, please send an email to support@active911.com containing your device code and the version of iOS your iPad is using.
  • SO I actually deleted the app and data completely, then reinstalled, re registered and it now seems to be working correctly.

Thanks,

Mike