not recieving alerts on LG G5
  • I am not receiving a majority of the alerts on my LG G5.  Example I sent out weekly test page 30 minutes ago, show on on my PC but still nothing on my phone.  I have gotten some a while ago but unsure what I am missing.  I have unistalled and reinstalled with no difference.  Suggestions.
  • There are several things that could be contributing to the problem you're experiencing. I've listed a couple things below that tend to have a negative impact regarding the Active911 app on Android devices:

1) Power saving mode
    2) Security/Antivirus applications (Clean Master, CM Security, etc.)
    3) Android settings that prioritize, or disable notifications from specific apps

I recommend giving us a call to complete some troubleshooting. When you call, you need to use a phone other than the one having problems to call us. We are open 7am to 4pm PST Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your convenience you can give us a call at (541) 223-7992.
  • Thanks have been on vacation so when I can find time since I am back to the grind I will give you a call.
  • Many of my members Android Devices have de-registered on the administrator page; however, their apps seems functional and they are not receiving alerts.  
  • DKaskie, there was a bug in the alert server which was fixed on Saturday. Those devices that were de-registered need to open their Active911 app and go to settings. Then tap 3 times on the "Connection to Active911." It should say re-registering and they should start to receive alerts again.