Showing alerts
  • My cad page has been working good for past couple years same phone Samsung Galaxy S6 now the alerts don't pop up anymore only way to see them is to open app. And they are there they used to pop up duty status shows on duty how do I fix this
  • Are you using the CADpage app on your Android phone? If so, I recommend contacting their customer support by sending an email to support@cadpage.org. This is the Active911 forum, and the support we can provide you for the CADpage app is very limited. Active911 and CADpage are separate companies that provide separate apps.

If you're interested, I recommend using the Active911 app. You shouldn't use both the Active911 app and the CADpage app on your phone at the same time, so it would require you to uninstall the CADpage app and install the Active911 app.

If you have further questions about this, I recommend contacting our support team directly. We are open 7am to 4pm PST Monday-Friday with an hour lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. At your convenience you can give us a call at (541) 223-7992.