Add Map Data to Alerts
  • Good evening
    I am wondering if there is a way to have the map data pull into an alert. Here is an example. We had a call tonight and it is at one of our group homes. We add these things into our map data. We also log oxygen, solar etc. The alert trumps the pre loaded map data and unless you zoom in real close will you see that next to it. It would be helpful to be able to put in an address in replace of he long and matt and have that data pull into the alert. This could also be helpful if there is a hydrant in from to that address.

If you can please let me know how if not would this be a consideration as it would be a great addition

Todd
    IMG_9417.PNG
    1242 x 2208 - 293K
  • That's an interesting idea.  Would something like showing the 5 closest map markers, within some distance of the alert, at the bottom of the alert help?
  • I think this would be a beneficial thing for many users.

What I would like to see is possibly add the resources that I have added to the site (pre plans ect.) more readily available to be seen rather then clicking on the map and having to hit an icon to bring that info up.

Can you just add the resources to the home alert screen under a new tab?

Thanks