iPhone 6s with iOs 10.1.1
  • I recently upgraded my phone to the specs above and re-downloaded the app.  After activation, I can't seem to get the sounds to work.  The phone will vibrate and the alerts will come across, but no sounds.  I've tried all of the phone settings and can't seem to make it work.  I do have all of the alerts listed, but they all just make the phone vibrate.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  Also, I tried a settings reset as was described to work with the iOs 9 update, but that didn't work either...
  • In the settings page, when you choose a sound it just causes the app to vibrate?  There is a vibrate toggle on the top left of the device that when switched to silent causes no sound to go through.  The only other way I was able to replicate that was having the volume of the device muted.  Can you confirm your silent toggle switch is set to not vibrate and your phone settings -> sounds -> ringer and alerts volume bar is set to something you can hear?
  • I am having the same issue. At first I thought it was my mute witch but I checked it and it was not. The alerts are coming in and vibrating just not making any noise. This is with the iPhone 6 on iOS 10.1
  • My active 911 has not been going off at all. I've checked my cell phone settings, as well as the app settings. Any ideas?
  • Jamie L.
    Please contact support@active911.com or call (541) 223-7992. They can help verify that everything in our system is setup and configured correctly.