Changing Assignments Error
  • Hello, my department is new to Active911. We've only had it about a week and beginning today we're all receiving an error stating "error saving assignment: title is empty". It has been working allowing members to switch between assignments but this problem just started and effects all our devices on our account. Looking for any help on this situation. Please and thanks.
  • This is a known issue that we are working to resolve. In the meantime, please contact support@active911.com so that they can fix the broken assignment on your agency to clear things up.
  • I am having the same issue. When I try to change my assignment back to "auto" I get an error message. 
  • Please contact support with this issue. They can help get the problem affecting your agency resolved quickly. That way things will work again for you before we release the global fix.
  • Every time I try to change the assignments for my department it never notifies the devices. Any insight on this?
    Captain J. Kidder
    Huntsville Vol. Fire Department
    Huntsville, Ohio
  • As long as you are selecting to notify users when changing assignments, devices should receive notifications. Please contact support@active911.com for further help diagnosing this issue.