Advanced filter
  • We are sending alarms to peoples own devices and are filtering, however they are receiving too many "fire alarm" calls which are single engine response and normally don't require additional personal.

I have the following filter! the blue text has been there a while and working perfectly, this user gets any calls with the words fire,rescue, mvc, cardiac in them for any of our units and all calls for 7705,7745,7765 and 7704, I have now added the portion in red which should exclude him getting any calls with the word alarm in them.

Now my question is if 7704(LISTED) is dispatched as single engine to a "Fire Alarm" will he receive it? in theory yes because it goes to 7704 prior to the word alarm being ignored in my sequence? IF 7706(NOT LISTED) is dispatched to a fire alarm will he receive it, since it says all Fire at beginning of sequence but not alarm at the end?

minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:#1F497D">Fire.*77..,Rescue.*77..,MVC.*77..,Cardiac.*77..,7705,7745,7765,7704
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:red">,^((?!ALARM).)*$

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:red">

• minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:#1F497D">Fire.*77..,Rescue.*77..,MVC.*77..,Cardiac.*77..,7705,7745,7765,7704
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:red">,^((?!ALARM).)*$

• hmm my filter is not showing up very well. it starts with Fire and ends with the $ sign and all mso stuff after 7704 can be ignored