Webview not connecting
  • I noticed that on the webview on the apparatus floor, the connecting icon on the lower right corner is staying orange and quickly rotating to the left.  Normally it is blue and slowly rotates to the right and says connected to server.  I am guessing it is having trouble connecting.  The webview at the watchdesk is connected with out a problem.

Any suggestions?
  • I'm having the same issue. My IT looked at it and can't find an issue on our side. He even installed Google Chrome to see if there was a problem with IE...that didn't work either.
  • Refresh your browser window now. The problem should be fixed.

It looks like this was caused by a failure in the authentication script. We are scheduled to upgrade the server in the near future, which we expect will solve some related issues. We are implementing additional monitoring so that, if this were to happen again, we would be able to rectify it more quickly.
    Active911, Inc
    support@active911.com
    https://www.active911.com/Contact
  • That seemed to work..Thanks
  • The webview on our apparatus floor went down again.  Connecting icon was orange and circling to the left again.  Refreshed my browser and got a message telling me the site might be tempraily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.  Error 137 (net ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED) Unknown error.

Again the webview at the watchdesk continues to work without a problem.

• Sounds like you are having DNS resolution problems.  Please have your IT staff check which DNS servers you are using, and make sure you have a backup DNS setting on the problem computer.
  • Yes, that thought came to me a little while ago.  It appears to have no connection at all.  IT has been advised.  Thanks
  • Having the same issue with a few mdt's in Boone county, they are all on the same network, some work great others won't connect. They all have the same settings. Can't figure it out. I've tried all the usual ideas to correct that are posted in the documents link with no luck.
    Ryan B.
    Gallatin County 911 Communications Center
    Warsaw, Ky