phone does not alert me
  • I can check the app on my droid, but it does not alert me when there is a call.
  • I have this same problem. It worked great for one day but then stopped. I can open the app and they load but no alerts unless I manually open it
  • Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.  I have had a couple "glitches" on mine, they were fixed by uninstalling and reinstall the app.
  • Your settings are almost certainly incorrect.  There is a page that talks about troubleshooting:

If you can't figure it out, get your admin to check your paging settings for your phone in the account, or else call Active911 support.
  • Several of us noticed that with a recent update, the alerts stopped working. [Users were still getting the calls and could manually open them but no alert.] If it's an Android phone, go into Settings and check the 'Auto-open Mode' setting -- it had set/reset to "Off". Setting to "Popup Dialog" fixed for Android. (I don't recall if this is a new setting or if it's been there awhile...)

We still have the issue with iOS phones -- the Settings menu does not appear to have the "Popup Dialog" option, at least that I've been able to find. [I'm an Android user...] Have not found a solution for them yet.

• Joe T, please call support so they can sort things out for you.  541-223-7992