Multiple Agencies with iPhone Application- HELP!
  • Is it possible to have multiple agencies registered on a single device on the iPhone application. So far I have not been able to figure it out if so. I know on Android I use to be able to have both my EMS agency and my fire department both registered to my phone and was independently able to control their on and off duty status.

Any time I try to register with my device code for one agency, the other agency disappears off my application. I'd like to keep both agencies on my application at once rather than having to switch back and forth between them when I need them. I primarily use my fire department one but when I'm on duty at my EMS agency I'd like to have that option too without sacrificing my fire department one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam
    -Adam
    Pittsburgh Paramedic
    Firefighter- Berkeley Hills Fire Company
  • I'm not having any problem and I have two agencies from two different counties. Are you using the web interface to add that second agency?
  • Rob

I figured out that's what I needed to do. The application interface will only allow one agency to show at a time even if both are set to on duty. I can turn on my second department when and if needed using the online interface as opposed to the Active 911 application interface.

Thanks for your help though
    -Adam
    Pittsburgh Paramedic
    Firefighter- Berkeley Hills Fire Company
  • Adam, You should be using one device code for all agencies you are a member of. The different agencies will appear as different headings in the call history and settings screens.
    Active911, Inc
    support@active911.com
    https://www.active911.com/Contact
  • I have a member who already has an activation code from another agency. How can I add that to my roster?
  • Go to "add device" and instead of "new device" select "multi-use" and put the device code in there.
  • You can add them as a multiple use device. Just click + device and change device status to multiple use.
    Active911, Inc
    support@active911.com
    https://www.active911.com/Contact